Still figuring out how to do my assignment. haha..
so stress man!!!
Today went to temple with MIL, BIL, Limin,Didi,
Dear n gal gal.. we went to pray for safe jorney this year.
Gal as usual fall asleep.. haha. she always slp when
bringing her out. @ home dun wanna slp..
Anyway, so far i'm fortunate to have a GOOD MIL..
Thanks GOD!!
Bestie called up God mum and she says she not angry with
me already but I just simply dun really believe it.
Maybe she not angry anymore but she hate me!!!!!
I called up her 4 times after tat incident. But she is like
talking to stranger when i call her.
She never show concerns for me and for gal gal..
Mind u, she is ur granddaughter.. Although not biological
but still ur granddaughter. She never call me too;
I feel so hurt!!! I hate this kind of award situation..
Feel so lost..
I dun have a mum n she came into my life being
my God mum.. Frankly speaking she really cares abt me during my
pregnancy and during my confinement...
But after the incident she changed..
I miss the 'care' and 'love' u gave me when I wanna give birth..
My waterbag burst and you came to my hse to acc me go to
KKH with dear. You waited at home for good news of ur
granddaughter.. But my labour was very very long..
So u had called up dear many many times to see whether
I had given birth already..
You even pray to God to allow me to have a smooth
delivery..
When Sherelle is out, u are so happy n prepare my confinement food.
You carry Gal gal around proudly announced she is ur cute granddaughter..
I know that I'm not ur biological daughter but still I need a mother love..
Forget it man!!
The fact is tat I'm not ur daughter..
I miss my mum.. I miss gal gal..
Both of my loves are not with me now..
I feel so lonely and lost.. Stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment