Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Nothing much to post~
Now I'm busy doing partially of my assignment
Need some information so I can't complete it now.

Today Lecturer is wonderful. haha..
The way she presented herself was lively and
she is a jovial person. Not like my last lecturer which sooooo....

I miss my gal so much... Hope to see her~
She has been becoming more and more naughtier.
She will sort of 'scolding' you if you scold her or ignore her.
She indeed made me laugh and make my day brightens up.
Will take more of her photo when I'm free..

5 more days to her 7mths.. Time flies ya:)


To Bestie:
I dun know how shld I console you. I know tat I can't replace him but I will always be by ur side as your Bestie for these few months or 1yrs plus. I hope he will changed for u as i wan to see you xin fu. Be brave and happy. He also don't want to see you feel sad about. Please study hard for yourself. Not for the sake of anyone else..

See my life, I need to work, need to go for course and study for exams and assignment, n I need to spend time with my baby. Frankly speaking, I feel tired and feel so stress on and off but life still have to go on.. You know somtime i dun even have time to rest.. I'm not saying I'm noble or someone to proud of but I always tried my best to achieve something for mine own future and my gal future. Always depend on ourself ok? Cheer up Bestie!

0 comments: