Tuesday, December 30, 2008

30/12/2008, Wednesday

Yesterday went to meet up with Liyang and Adeline. its been a long time since I saw Liyang (my er jie). I miss her so much!! Met up with them and makes me feel that the time we spent working together at Gentlecare. Miss the days>

Today went to SIL workplace with gal. Her colleague wanna see gal so i bring her go and see them. All of them love Sherelle and says she is so chubby and cute.. Gal was making lots of noise and soon fall asleep after I sang song to her. Thinking of making a trip to Motherhood care to buy things but gal is sleeping so took bus 15 back MIL hse with SIL. On bus, gal woke up and play with us in the bus. haha.. my playful gal..

Mummy Loves you!!

Still thinking of Saturday incident. hate the feelings... I'm not in the wrong.... Bernard returned me my laptop and off he went back home. I dun think I will call HER 1st as this time round, I'm not in the wrong.. In fact she should say SORRY to me and Bestie for scolding us without clarifying.

Time for bed.. Nites!!

0 comments: