Sunday, December 28, 2008

27/12/2008, SAturday

Yesterday thingy was like hell to me.
I had experience the hurt so deeply. I knew that if
I were to go Blk 13 i will be scolded by God mum but we juz went.

Waited like a dog at the staircase for 3hrs or more.
Thought they had finish everything so wanted to pass
notebook to Bernard.

But horrible god mum saw us and scolded Bestie and me in front of them.
What the hell..................!!!
I quickly pass notebook to Bernard and I left with my tears
running down my cheek.

They chase after me and ask me dun be like tat.
If i leave god mum will be more stress and can't
complete her mission today.

I dun care and go ahead asking my er jiu to bring me out of this horrible place.
I hate here........ I hate HER!!!!!
At coffeeshop and the aunties asked bestie to go over and make a fool of her.
I'm so angry and replied back things tat Bestie hope i wont reply back.
(I'm sorry bestie, if he really mean tat words i'm ok with it.
But i juz dun wan them to make a fool of u)

I'm sorry Bestie tat I dun think I can acc you to Blk 13 every fri already.
You know without someone there I will not go.
And in fact, SHE dun wanna see me anymore.

Morever, I'm not her biological daughter......
I had only 1 mum and she is DEAD already.
No one can replaced her love!!!!!!!!!!!

Only my mum and Sherelle will always love me and will never leave me...
I'm glad I had decided to give birth to Sherelle.
If not I dun have anyone else for me to be strong.

Life is so miserable since young. wanted to give up life but
I had Sherelle so I stop thinking of dieing..

I know is foolish to say so, but i really lead a stressful life..
So tiring that I wanted to give up everything but now I had
Sherelle I can't..... Haiz...

Mum, please give me strength to carry on my life!!
I'm hurt:'(

Lastly Sorry Bestie... & Thanks Bestie, Joey, er jiu & er jiu mu for yesterday:)

0 comments: