Yesterday after work went to MIL hse. Then sis-inlaw called me to go to Changi Airport Terminal 3 'Candy Empire' shop. I was like ok!! cos can buy lots of chocolates and sweet for hubby!! Hehe!! He loves to eat chocolates & chips.. We took bus 27 to Changi Airport T3. We went to Candy Empire n buy lots of chocolates for hubby.. I spend ard $45.. WAHAHA! BUt all chocolates r from different countries.. After we shop finished, we went to the small water fountain to take pics. I love water fountain and lights!! So beautiful n romantic.. We took bus 27 back home to see my precious gal
Monday, October 13, 2008
Yesterday after work went to MIL hse. Then sis-inlaw called me to go to Changi Airport Terminal 3 'Candy Empire' shop. I was like ok!! cos can buy lots of chocolates and sweet for hubby!! Hehe!! He loves to eat chocolates & chips.. We took bus 27 to Changi Airport T3. We went to Candy Empire n buy lots of chocolates for hubby.. I spend ard $45.. WAHAHA! BUt all chocolates r from different countries.. After we shop finished, we went to the small water fountain to take pics. I love water fountain and lights!! So beautiful n romantic.. We took bus 27 back home to see my precious gal


0 comments:
Post a Comment