Thursday, October 16, 2008

She trys to talk to Limin
Listens so attentive to Limin
Sherelle & mummy
my precious !!

After work straight away go MIL hse see baby.. Today I'm very very tired~ but no choice i have to go n see gal and play with her. She now starting to recognise ppl ard her.. so i must be there for her if i have time(cos working got no time for her already). I want her to know I'm her mum, her mum that carries her 9th months in my womb. If she dun want me i will be very sad.. haha.. so no matter how tired I am, I will still try to go n see her. I felt so gulity that I got no time for her cos i'm working.. Even at night she is not with me so I must be there after my work for sure. If not she will feel that i'm not concern for her. Hopefully she knows I'm her mum & understands i can't look after her due to work.

0 comments: