today i had brought Sherelle to Tampines mall with my sister-in-law. We waited for Sherelle to wake up and drink milk before we headed to Tampines mall. If not she will cry very loud at shopping mall.. Haha.. We left hse at ard 4.30pm to take bus 168 to Century Square 1st. We went to shop at BHG and kiddy palace for Sherelle stuffs. I bought a head band $9.90 and a pair of shoe $5.90 for her. After that we went to Tampines Mall popular. Sis-in-law bought a CD. Actually i wanted to buy clothes but i had forgotten.. somemore carrying Sherelle is so troublesome to try on so forget it.. Wanted to go Bedok inter TS to rent 'Money not Enough 2' but we waited for the bus for so long.. Fed up so we went home instead.
Upon reaching home, Sherelle woke up.. She was smiling happily at me.. I was playing with her and i can hear her laughter now. Wa.. it so nice to hear her laughter. After that i change her clothes and she drank milk. Awhile later she fall asleep. I was at my MIL hse until 9.30pm and I went to Bedok inter to meet Dear.. Back home and sweet dreams:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment