SHhhhh~~~ Haha
Today after work i meet liyun at Bedok Inter at 5pm.. We went to orchard Takashimya to shop.. It announced that it will be closing soon.. We was like HUH??? Then we got to know today they had annual dinner. So we went to Far East Plaza to shop shop shop.. Haha.. Upon reaching, we went to eat @ Ramen Ten as we were hungry.. After we had 'store' our energy, we start to shop again.. Yun bought a BIG BIG bag as she starting school soon.. The bag costs $60 (actual price is $80.. She so poerful to bargain price) HAHA..... We shop until our legs gonna break!! I wanna buy clothes but it seems no clothing is nice on me. As i'm FAT after giving birth... So sad!! I wanna LOSE weight... haiz....
Margaret Yeo JIA YOU!!!!!!!
To Yun: I had a wonderful time going out.. We will have lesser time to go out after u start school.. But we will surely meet up again.. Be cheerful.. There is always UP n DOWN in our life.. Be Strong!! You still have me as ur best frenz by ur side... :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment