Sunday, May 11, 2008
Stress!!
Now I hate Sunday. Cos next day Monday have to go to work to see them. Is not that I'm gulity or what. I just dun like the feeling of nobody talking to me. I try to clear misunderstanding with Aisha, but she say 'I got nothing to talk to you'. What the hell!! I really wish to work here for long thats y i trying to clear the misunderstanding. But she dun give me the chance. I can't tell anyone about this in school. I'm so stress.. I cried on thursday oin school when i was talking to my best friend on phone. I told her i very stress.. Nobody seems to talk to me.. Even Soo Lee like that. Wa kau.. What did I do wrong man.. Why nobody give me a chance to explain and you all assume is me who took Aisha hp. Anyway she had find her hp back also. I work here for 2yrs already, you all dun know my character. Why you all assume is me, just because i'm poor.. I came from a poor family.. Do you think i want to be poor.. Who gives you all the right to despise poor ppl.. I really can't take it.. I really dun wish to go to work.. Mum pls help me... I'm so stress!!!!!! Who can I tell to..


0 comments:
Post a Comment