Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life is so unpredictable. Today I called up one of my friend, Alan. I knew him when I was 14yrs old working as part time. He is like a big brother to me. He treats me well. Alan's brother answer the phone and say that Alan is not around anymore. He passed away in a car accident in March. I was so shocked and so sad to hear that. I can't believe he had gone from my friends list forever. Actually i wanna call him up few months ago but i was too busy. But I regret not calling him that time. I had never contact him for about 1yr plus. I'm so sad. He is a very good guy and hardworking guy. Y God takes him away? I really can't believe it. Now then i realise we should really cherish our friends ir oved ones around us before it is too late.

0 comments: