Thursday, February 01, 2007

Life is unpredictable :'(

I had recently read a news on the taiwan actress death on the 28/1/2007, her name is Xu Wei Lun。Do you know that she is only 28 years old. She is very young you know. Her career is just going up hill. I was so shocked to see her car accident news on the newspaper. I saw her on taiwan variety show a few days before her death. When i saw her news early morning during my work, i was so sad.. my mood is really very depressed. Although she is a nobody to me, but i can feel and understand the feeling of losing the loved ones. I feel that why life is so fragile? You can be very healthy a minutes ago but you can be lying on bed peacefully the next second. I'm really been affected by her death news. Although she can leave this stressful world early but to her loved ones is a tortoring experience to past. Can you imagine how her mother feel? She must be having needle pricking in her heart. Life is so unpredictable:'(

Frankly speaking, I used to give up life.. i used to thinking of ending my life.. I really can't take it as my life is always so tiring.. I used to think that leaving this stressful world is also a good alternative ways for me to get away from all these crap.. But now that i'm married, i feel that i can't be selfish to let my husband go through the pain of losing me. I experience before the pain of losing the loved ones so i hope my husband don't go through that. No matter what, cherish the people around you before it's too late!

0 comments: