Monday, February 12, 2007

haiz....

My life is really a bad n tough one... I failed my O level Maths... I gt D7... I studied n practise quite long time.. I had to work, handle housework.. I really feel quite tired but i still try my very best.. But in the end i still failed.. My sis said me Stupid!! I took 3yrs(include this yr retake) to get my 3 O level.. Is not that i'm lazy.. Is really tough to studies n work.. damn diffcult.. I'm so STUPID!! Who can help me?? My frenz is also a private candidate n she scored L1R4 15points.. is really very good!! She is very lucky than me.. Her dad support her to study in MDIS full time course.. Do you know is a few thousands for a few months... Where the hell can i get the money to study like her? Haiz!! I been look down by my sis.. Its really tough!! I really feel like giving up studies but i can't if i want a good life... Is tough to survive in Singapore without certificate... I will be retaking again this yr.. I really do hope i can pass!! MUM, pls help me walk through this...

0 comments: