Sunday, October 01, 2006

Lost!

I just finish publishing my slide show photo on my blog. All the photos and the person in that photo is very precious to me. Somehow i feel a little bit SAD? The 3rd photo woman is my Mum. My very very love Mum that leave me in this world for 8yrs. Is she very young? She is only 38yrs old this yr if she is still around. If she is still around, she will be fortune because my siblings & I are mature and grown up now. If i can choose my next life time, I will still want her to be my Mum. Take care of me, Care for me & Love me!! I don't mind if my life is the same as now suffering hardships, I just want you to be my Mum. God, Please hear my sincere praying to you.

So many years had passed, I still can't walked out of the 'dark room' that is in my heart. My heart still aching, very very painful! I felt so depressed and looked down on myself. I still remembered i was a talkative and cheerful girl when mum was around. But since you left us, I had become a timid girl, a nervous girl when see strangers & boring girl. A girl that is not very open to people. Sometime I feel that life is fair.God takes you away from us but make us become mature and strong. But do you know that this 'MATURE & STRONG' makes ah xiang, ah ni & I feel like we going suffocated. We are trying our best to be strong and continue our life but is hard. Do you know many times i feel like giving up life? I believe ah xiang & ah Ni also feel tired also. Actually i create this blog is hoping that my mum can hear my thoughts and misses to her. Although i know this is not possible!! No matter how short time you are our mum & no matter where you are, u'll always be in our heart!!

0 comments: