世上只有妈妈好,没妈的孩子像根草。离开妈妈的怀抱幸福哪里找??
我好累、好烦!! 谁能救救我?李扬,我好想放弃!! 我受不了这种生活了!! 好累好累!! 有心无力。
I need to study, need to work and need to handle house chores and house problems. I got no one to confide in & I feel very empty & lost in life. Seng Hwee is my last hope to happiness path. I'm really scared that GOD will take away my last hope. I got nothing except him now. WHO CAN UNDERSTAND ME?? I really feel restless already. I feel that my soul is no where to be find. Each and everyday is only my body to support & force me to pass each day.Why can't this IDIOT house give me and my siblings some PEACE? Why can't i just be a happy girl? I MISS MY MUMMY!! Where are you?? You don't love us anymore?
To Ah xiang & Ah Ni: I really tired already. I had done my duty as a sister & 'mum' for 8yrs, to protect & care for both of you. I just hope that you both will study hard and plan for your future life. Don't choose the wrong path and go through a diffcult path. Don't be like our mum & dad, lead a poor and diffcult life! Never ever follow their footsteps! Ah Ni, forget what is happening to you. I know it is diffcult to forget but pls try it. Don't let the ones who loves you worried about your feelings. LET GO!! You will feel better and lead a brand new life. Both of you are mature enough to think and understand the house situation. Pls learn to give in more and tolerate to grandma, Ah gu & dad. They are old. Pls cherish them before we regret again! I don't want to go through again the feelings of losing someone I cherish.


0 comments:
Post a Comment