yeah!!!! my holidays is coming. That is next week 12th August to 20th August. I can finally have a 1 week break to rest. If not i'm going to collapse. haha!!
I'm sick recently. Have a bad cough, slight fever and gastric pain. But i still go and work as i don't want others to judge my working attitude. I want to work hard an d be praise by others.
I love my job as a teachers, althought is quite stressful. But i'm pre-school teacher so kids are more wonderful and naive than primary or secondary children. haha. I really love kids. They are innocent and cute. Most importantly they no need to worry about problems that i can't be like them. So sometime i really jealous of young kids. I want to educate the young kids. Teach them what is right and what is wrong. When kids at home say your name or kids are looking for you, don't you think is a very touching feelings? So please cherish all kids and even people around you. Don't regret once it is too late!


0 comments:
Post a Comment