i went online msn and chat with my uncle, tim. He told me alot of bad stuffs about my ah gu n ah gu wife. I feel hurt. HE say they took all my ah ma n xiao yi $$ until left nothing for them. This ah gu is a good person in the heart. When my mum passed away, he volunteer to support the 3 of us. I felt very warm and appreciated in what he had done for us. He is in fact like my half daddy.
Things were not good for him. He used up his $$ and borrow from loansharks. Now he really cant return until he has to go and hide. He leave ah ma alone. took ah ma n xiao yi $$. I know he got his own stress. Tim say he is totally a changed person. He is influence n listens to his wife.
I really don't know who i should trust. Stories are different from different ppl. This is my family. They are all LIARS, HYPOCRITE and BETRAYER.


0 comments:
Post a Comment