Yesterday meet up with Jieying and Gerlynn @ Parkway...
Its been long time since we last met togther with our gals together..
We went to Swensens and shop around for a short while...
Ask Sherelle to pose for me to take photos...:)


So sweet to see them holding hands together...



After that went to East Coast Park to ride bicycle..
Paid $6 but ride for around 15mins only..
Cos weather a little drizzling...
After while went to Tampines One to decorate cake for Dear Dear..
A gift as a Father's Day///
Sherelle was so excited..
She keep on wanting to hold the cake and she says its a gift for Papa!!
Our ends result... Not very nice though...
Hahaha...
Jieying and Gerlynn ends result..
I think theirs nicer...
Gerlynn was too outgoing until Sherelle a little scared...
Hahahaz....
But whole day Sherelle was quite obedient...
Thanks Jieying for acc me to decorate the cake...
Meet up soon....
I'm sick!! Hate it man!!
Don't feel like going to work..
Don't feel like seeing the hypocrites colleagues...
I need a break......






0 comments:
Post a Comment