Thursday, June 03, 2010



Went to Tampines Mall to get a dress for Sherelle..
She is having Baby of the Year contest this coming Fri at Motherhood fair(Expo)...
Tried a few dresses for Sherelle..
Sherelle simply loved the dressing room as it is beautifully decorated..
Struggle with 2 pieces of dresses as shown below..
Initally likes the Hot pink dress as it is elegant for Sherelle..
But then after trying the 2nd piece, Sherelle looks even good on it...
But if for contest wise, I guess the Hot pink will be much more catchy and able to identify her..
I hope  don't choose the wrong dress for Sherelle..
Anticipate for the upcoming contest tis fri...
Hopefully Sherelle don't cry on that day and able to enter the finalist ba..
*Pray Hard*...
Its the experience that I want Sherelle to have fun with it..





I love this picture sooo much... Sherelle pose for me:)
I love you my Kwek Darling!!

0 comments: