Sunday, June 06, 2010

6 June 2010, Sunday
(Final Contest)

Never slp the whole night as I was rushing my assignments..
So went to mil hse very early..
We reach Expo ard 11.30am and it packed with many babies and parents...
(Sherelle took No.15 this time round...)
Today she don't seems to be in good mood compared to Fri...
She refused to walk on the stage by herself...
She refused me to put her down but once she saw dear they all down the stage,
Sherelle immediately let out a smile and wave...
She did all the actions that was told....

I knew Sherelle might not have much chances to get prizes...
Maia Lee (Ex Singapore Idol Contestant) was there with her daughter to partcipate too...

And really I had guessed correctly,Sherelle did not won herself the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prizes...
Was kinda disappointed...
But then its also lucky that we had come so far until finals...
And Sherelle photo was once on the magazine..
Thats enough already...
I'm really really proud of my Darling who was not really having stage fright and in fact did well on both days..
Cheers to her...
Its indeed an awesome experience!!


The Winner for the "Baby of the Year" Contest was Maia Lee's daughter...
Didn't know that she had a ang-moh daughter...


Cam-whoring before heading out...
Sherelle was busy eating... lolz
We were once again on stage...
Can you spot us??
SOrry we are too small size that others block us.. Hahahaz...


On the way back home.......




My small Kwek family...



This photo is as if Dear and Darling was lovers... wahahaha...
So sweeet!!!


In my heart, Sherelle is the Champion and Winner of everything...
She is my life, my everything....
I Love you!!

1 comments:

Dominique Goh said...

She looks so sweet!!