Sunday, May 09, 2010

 

Happy 22 months to my precious Kwek Darling...
Time flies...
2 more mths she is going to be 2yrs old.. 
Nowadays she began to talk alot... 
And she speak not in phrases but in sentences...
I'm really proud of you darling..
She will think of words to form a sentence...
But she speaks more in Chinese rather than in English..
But she understands English quite well too...

Today is Mother's Day..
HAd bought a cake for my MIL...
She says I waste $$ but i think its the thoughts that matters..
And I believe she will know my sincerity..
MIL too shy to cut cake..
So Darling and me cut for her behalf..
I told BIL... 
Its like i buy the cake for myself to celebrate with Sherelle...
HAhaha... Actually it true...
I forgotten I'm a mum too le!!
ahahahha...
Will update the Mother's Day cake cutting photos soon!! 

0 comments: