Thursday, April 29, 2010


Sherelle recently a little dfficult to handle..
Probably is Braven arrival at my mil hse makes her changed...
She felt neglected and felt tat no one might want her..
Thus, her temper and consistant throwing tantrums and wants to be carry had increased...

Neverthless her jealousy towards Braven was strong but she still cares for Braven...
She will help Braven to take bottle and pacifier provided she is in good mood...
I asked her to hold "didi" hands  to take photos and she was sooo happy...
I can't imagine I had 2nd baby...How Sherelle will react?? How i can cope??
I think is NOT possible for me to have 2nd baby...
wahhahahaha...

Sherelle temper is 100% photocopy like her DADDY!!
wahahahahaha.....
But still I love both of them to the max!!


Today Sherelle imitate Guanting dancing..
Sherelle danced the song "Sorry"(i don't know the title but its a korean pop song)
Sherelle actions makes me laughed like mad!!
How can I not love her!!
Hahaha...
I really never regret having her by my side..
At least for a moment I'm stress-free with her, my precious Kwek Darling!!

Sherelle and Braven
 
She is always my Kwek Darling....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: