Count down to CNY in 1 more days...
Will be busy visiting i guess..
So fast... My break starts too...
Sherelle will be back home tonight and we gonna go NTUC shop for more CNY goodies..
Went to rebond and dye hair...
Not really satisfy with the salon standard...
Shall post photos soon...
I might be taking up tution assignments to earn more extra income...
Will be more busy than before...
I will have lesser time for Sherelle..
I Hate it but i really got no choice...
I hope all of u esp Sherelle understand how hard I'm trying to give my family a better life...
Felt so gulity when i can't have more time with her..
Pls dun doubt me...
She is my precious... always and 4ever my precious gal...
I Love her, Sherelle Kwek...
Valentine day is coming soon too...
Happy Valentine my dear hubby...


0 comments:
Post a Comment