Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nothing much to update...
After work go to Mil hse to acc Sherelle until night time and back home...
Sherelle recently love to imitate "Liang POPO" to walk...
She hunched her back to walk...
Whenever i says "Liang POPO Sherelle" she will imitate...
Makes all of us laughed at her...
But nobody teaches her to do it...
Wonder where did she learn from.. hahaha
She is forever my cutie pie....
Weekend coming, it means going to bring Sherelle back home to stay...
Yippeee!!!!!
She is always my beloved girl...
.
..
Side track a little...
Tomorrow going to West branch(clementi) to have BBQ session...
Boss organise for all teachers...
I don't want to go but its COMPULSORY!!!
Super sianz... I don't like to mingle with so many ppl de...
Don't know it will end what time..
Tomorrow after BBQ going to rush down to MIL hse to fetch Sherelle...
Busy and tiring day tomorrow:)
I will update again probably with Sherelle pics:)

0 comments: