Last day of my holiday break...
Tomorrow starting work again...
Boringg.....
No more rotting at home and do nothing..
No more slping late and wake up late...
Once work starts going to be busy again...
.
.
Dear bought Wii set to play..
He enjoyed playing and so does Sherelle..
Sherelle keeps snatching from us..
She keeps pointing to Wii and says its hers...
If she is around, we can't play peacefully... (cos she will wants to play)
.
.
This 1 week plus break had enjoyed myself with Sherelle..
She stays more days at my house..
Enjoyed this bonding session with her..
1st person to see her when I woke up..
Sometimes Sherelle will wake me up if she wakes up 1st..
Dear will attend to her during the night and let me slp a little longer..
I really enjoyed and feels so blessed at the moment..
She is more closer to Dear now which I'm very happy about..
I hope i will bring her back home soon..
Although its tough as i'm going to start course soon..
Will need to plan..
.
.
No matter what, no matter where are you..
Daddy and Mummy will always love our precious Sherelle...


0 comments:
Post a Comment