1st dec,2009
Outing to the Singapore Zoo!!
.
.
Reach there ard 11plus...
Started our zoo outing..
I had prepared first aid items(plasters,mosquito repellent, cream,sunblock)
Drinks and sandwiches I had prepared too!!
Kiasu right.. haha...
.
.
Sherelle was too engrossed in her new waterbottle(Barney) that we had bought for her..
Too engrossed until not noticed most of the animals...
MIL and I carried Sherelle until our hands wanna break.. hahaha...
She dun want dear or BIL to carry...
Esp later part of it she totally wants me to carry her only..
Despite me very tired already I still have to carry her all the time..
My sherelle very powerful.. She did not slp thru out the Zoo outing...
We went to have KFC for dinner and off we go home ard 7pm...
Hop on the bus back home and ALL of us slept on the bus(1hr30mins journey)
.
.
Attached photos taken on that day...
Not all uploaded, more coming up soon...
Finally I had updated my blog....(See Gerlynn'smummi i had update!! hahaha)
LAter 20/12/2009,Sun going to SIL baby's Braven Ang full month...
Will update with photos if I got time to take...
Bye all readers!!
Enjoy the photos(the guy in the pics not my hubby, is my BIL)~~~


0 comments:
Post a Comment