One of my frenz married had failed...
Suddenly I felt tat marriage is soooo scary...
Marriage is just TAT piece of paper...
It makes everyone soooo afraid of it..
Even me myself are scared of marriage..
Because my family & frenz had divorce...
Why is it so??
My uncle and auntie are love birds.. They love each other alot..
But somehow my family relative hate my auntie and scold her behind her back..
and with us ard, they divorced!
Their reason is not 3rd party or fighting..
Is my relatives who always makes things difficult for my auntie...
Until now many yrs later... They still love each other...
I feel so sad to see their situation.. But they will nv ever be back as a couple again...
My heart feels so sour feeling...
Don't you think their relationships more heartache??
They are living very very well..
But becos of relatives only!!!! They divorced!!
I feel so pity for my auntie..
I know she still love uncle alot but she had to suppress the feeling...
I can just stay by my uncle and auntie side to wish them all the best...


0 comments:
Post a Comment