Some random pictures of galgal..
really miss her and love her..
She is grown up now.. time flies..
She is going to be 1yr old soon in JULY..
Still missing her newborn time.. haha..
Which makes me and dear many sleepless nights..
But still we love her lots..
On my chalet, a group of frenz came..
I thought they send wishes..
we chit-chat outside room as limin n didi slping..
They sort of laughing/teasing at me for busy looking after my gal..
IS like saying y i married so early and like no life..
I was damn fed up!!
Really fed up!!
Am i wrong to married early and give birth early?
Everybody have to go thru it and i'm just go thru earlier than u all..
What so funny about looking after baby..
If you happen to see my blog, just wanna tell u all, i love what i'm now..
Although it seems that i might be stress but i love my gal lots!!
U all dun understand it!!
Damn disappointed in u all!!!!!!!!!
I wish u all dint come on my birthday that day..
Better!! i dun need ur wishes too..
I love DEAR and SHERELLE!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment