well, dunno what happen recently..
I can't get to slp at night...
Can only slp in the morning..
But morning i have to go work..
makes me sooo fed up!!
Things not right recently..
Suddenly feel lost in life..
Dun know what exactly i want..
Dun feel like working also..
I love Eis but colleagues somehow piss me off..
Margaret, Endure~~~
Bestie is my very impt person in my life beside gal n Dear...
But I made a big big mistake which lead her so miserable..
Sorry Bestie..
I don't know things turned out this way..
I wanna help u but turn out to hurt u..
I hate myself..
Really sorry.. *I HATE HIM*
Lots of feelings can't explain..
Just hope for the best as I had resign to fate already..
4 more assignments to go!!
More coming up I guess!!
Shall work hard and graduate from it!!
Jiayou Margaret and Jia YOu BESTIE!!
We both can make it!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment