Oh No!!! My exams for Module 3 is coming soon..
I have not finish reading all the notes my lecturer had gave us..
I really don't know how to pass it.. As this lecturer is sooooo BORING!!!.
Next week will be seeing her again!! Sianzzzzzzz
Really sooo busy until lesser naptime everyday.
I didn't have much time spend with gal gal as I'm really too busy.
Gal Gal so sorry, Mummy want to let you have a better life in future so
no choice i have to scarific the time spend with you now.
I really feel guilty, not spend time with my gal.
Do you think I like things to turn out this way?
It hurts me deeply when my gal is not beside me. I feel so sad:(
My group of Secondary school frenz called up Bestie. But none of them call me.
I heard that they are meeting up but they did not ask Bestie & me along.
Feel so sad. It seems that I had not much frenz now.
Where are all my frenz??
Where is my mummy?
Where is Bestie??
Gal is not beside me too.
I feel so lonely, really lonely.
I love my gal gal forever!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment