Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today went to MIL hse to fetch Sherelle to God mum hse.. She was crying away when i carry her.. I never go and see her for 2days as I'm sick..(don't wanna pass germs to her).. she so fast don't recognise me.. I'm so sad.. Is not Mummy don't want to visit you.. I really don't know what I should do.. I'm so sad that she does not want me.. Haiz..

We went to Chai Chee temple with Yu hui, Yu lin & God mum to pray.. Reach there the Tai Zi Ya saw Sherelle and says she is a good girl and obedient girl.. Wahaha.. Wish so.. My god mum told Tai Zi Ya says she think i'm pregnant as I often giddy.. I say i don't want 2nd one.. Tai Zi Ya says if time is up, I will unable to avoid even i dun want.. Wahha.. My god mum heard it was so happy..Wa kau..

After that went to Sheng siong to buy things.. Saw BK there with her son.. Her son was so cute and handsome.. Wish my girl can be faster grow up.. BK is also very pretty than before.. BK keep it up wor~~ Be a pretty young mummi wor~~

See her blur face
Before headed to temple

Mummy & SHerelle at temple


See her smile!! She is playing so happily with god mum


It melts my heart when i see her smile!!
I love you my precious!!

0 comments: