Saturday, October 18, 2008
Early morning woke up and meet Vanessa(my insurance agent) at bedok inter. Went to posb to do something. After that she send me to MIL hse. Thanks Vanessa!!
Chels called me and reach MIL hse at 12pm.. So i brought gal gal down to meet her.. She is Sherelle's god mum.. We went to Tampines Mall for a walk & ate waffle ice-cream. Sherelle's god mum had bought her a pair of pink colour shoes. Thanks Chels~ Meet again wor~
2pm
After meeting Chels, she send me to Eastpoint to meet my 2nd auntie to visit my ah gu at hospital. I have not visiting my ah gu for 3 weeks already cos no one looking after baby for me on Saturday the last 3 weeks.. MIL went out so I have to look after myself.. my ah gu had accident since June.. until nw still have to recover yet.. It's hurts me whenever I visit ah gu.. He is such a nice guy but met with an accident.. so sianz man!! I pray hard for him to recover soon! Wakau, I had a bad fall @ the hospital.. haha.. don't know why so blur.. haha.. nw i sprain my hands.. so painful. My cousin saw me falling down wanna go check on me, she also fall down too.. Haha.. so funny~
7.30pm
Yun & I went to Expoto wait for Ni to finish her church service. After that we took a cab down to East Coast park for a drink. Yun & I not in a good mood recently. We ordered a barrel of Heinken beer, 5 chicken wings & french fries. Ard 10pm, Ni went off to her frenz funeral so left yun & me drinking there. We had talk lots of things.. our relationships.. our school days together.. we been punish together when in school.. our family..(shall not elaborate more cos is a secret between us).. Life is so boring man!! We finished the whole barrel and back home at 1plus.
To Yun:
Thanks for the encouragement you had gave me.. Thanks for been my best frenz cum best sistaz for so long.. Dun think abt those unhappy things.. Let go and lead a happy life.. Come to me if u had problems and feeling sad. I will always be there for you cos we r best sistaz forever.. You had been more mature than ever.. I will wish u all the best in ur life, studies n relationship.. YOU ARE MY BEST SISTAZ~~


0 comments:
Post a Comment