Thursday, June 05, 2008

Worried

On Tuesday 3/6/2008 I went to KKH for my 32weeks(going to 33weeks) check up. Doctor says my baby is healthy and my baby is 1.8kg now. But he says is a little too big already. He asked me whether my family got any diabetes history. I say my grandma and my mum had diabetes. He suggest me to go for OGTT test (diabetes test) on next Tuesday 10/6/2008. I'm so worried that i really had diabetes. I hope I had no diabetes if not doctor says have to control what I eat.

But anyway, doctor says my EDD (Expected Delivery Date) is on 25th July. So thats means I have another 7 more weeks to go before I can see my girl. Doctor says her head is already facing down. By the way, my husband named our girl Sherelle Kwek Ke Ying. I hope she will come to this world quickly to experience life with us. Hwee is also anxious in seeing her.

0 comments: