Tuesday, June 17, 2008
17/6/2008
Wa.. now is my 35weeks already. Time flies.. I can see my Ke Ying soon in 5 weeks time.. MAybe more earlier ba. one of my pri schol frenz, Ting Ting her EDD is on 14 July. But yesterday she went for check up, doctor says she will give birth in either end of June or 1st week of July. Wa.. Thats means she got 2 more weeks to see her gal, Kezann.. Hehe!! I really wish my Ke Ying will come out soon. I had a hard time sleeping at night. I only can fall asleep in the morning. My legs are swollen.. Oh my God, is like pig leg lor.. Haha!! I wanna go lose weight once I finish my 1 month confinement. Haha.. I don't want to be a fat mummy.. haha.. I will be going for check up on 1st July. Waiting to see my gal in the ultra-sound again:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment