Sunday, February 17, 2008
I don't know why, this few days i'm really stress and feel so irrtating at work.. I feel that no one in my place or people around me seems to be true to me.. I had found out that they are all fake.. HYPOCRITE i should call them. I'm really tired.. Stress!! I don't know why I got this feelings but sometime I don't feel like going to work.. Not because of my class kids but is my colleague. After work, i still have to do housework.. i'm really really tired.. I know i should be happy as i'm pregnant now.. but all my house problems and stress at work makes me can't happy. I hope Hwee can understand me.. I got nobody now.. feel so lost and helpless... Ever since i'm pregnant i also scared Hwee will leave me.. I don't want my life to be like my mum.. You know la.. You will never know when a guy wants to have a change of heart.. And you can't win back a change of heart guy.. So i'm really scared..


0 comments:
Post a Comment