I had passed my O level Maths this year. Finally my wish came true. I'm so happy!! My sis had passed her O level results very well. She got 4 distinctions. I'm so proud of her, she really did it. No matter how hard our life is, she made us proud and she even appear on the newspaper(wan bao). Xueni, continued to work harder for your studies. I'm always there for you:)
Another good news is that I'm 4th months pregnant. Actually is an accident.. haha.. Never planned to have a baby now.. But anyway, is God who gave it to us. So Hwee and I really thankful of what God gave us and we cherish and waiting for this baby to come to this world. I'm not fussy about food that I eat and I can eat everything. But the only thing i can't take it is that my back really painful. Pain until i can't walk. I need to go and check up at the KKH on the 18th Feb again. Hope baby is well and I'm happy i can get to see him/her again.
Mum, can you hear it. You are going to be a young grandmother. It is so nice if you are still around. I believe you must be happy with us. Please bless us!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment