Just finish my school performance day. Very touching and feel very happy that my NP class did well for my items. I feel so wonderful to be their teacher. They are really so wonderful to be with and innocent that i dun have it since long ago.
Recently i borught a flat at Bedok interchange area. Is a resale flat, qutie cheap too. But is a 2 storey houses and i just stay directly above the coffeeshop. I dun mind all this as long as i can be with my husband. This is our own house.. Feel so good to have a house of our own. But after that we really have to headache for the housing loan $$. haha... I will work hard and keep on upgrading myself to have a better life in future. I will prove to those ppl who look down on me.. yeah!! Margaret Yeo work hard!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment